[Koha] Template or framework?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Oct 9 05:52:05 NZDT 2013

Thanks for that.  I ended up using a combination of a template with a
modified fast add format.  Because only a very limited set of materials
circulate, they're all going to have a lot of the fields with the same
content.
I tested it on a couple titles, and it seems to be fairly efficient while
still providing the needed information to locate the book for more in-depth
cataloguing.
ELaine

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Hillyard, Cecil
<CHillyard at washoecounty.us>wrote:

> In our fast add framework we have added a default value to the 952 tag
> subfield 3 "Materials specified and bound" which shows up on checkin.  It
> alerts staff that this is a Fast add and needs to be looked at by someone
> for evaluation.  We also have a default public note the says it is a fast
> add item.
>
> Also our 245 has "FAST ADD" as a default to which  staff are supposed to
> add the item title.

> Cecil Hillyard
> Washoe County Library
> -Tel: 775-327-8338 or 7750-327-8330