[Koha] Kohacon 2014 in Córdoba, Argentina

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Mon Oct 7 23:54:53 NZDT 2013

Hi everybody,

Kohacon 2014 will take place in Córdoba, Argentina! Congratulations!

We have a clear vote of roughly 3:1. There are some duplicate votes
on both sides which I will consider software or server errors :P and
I will have a look at the unfinished votes later. I had one person
saying they could not finish the vote, later telling me that it
worked eventually. I cannot present final numbers at this point but
the result is clear.

I'd like to thank both Córdoba and Ibadan very much for offering to
be hosts for our conference!

-- Mirko