[Koha] Zebra not indexing

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sat Oct 5 02:28:54 NZDT 2013

At 06:30 PM 10/3/2013 -0400, Tom Hanstra wrote:
>Thanks, Mark.  My problem is that I'm not getting *any* output at all from
>the index run.  Despite the output on the screen, I get no records in any
>of the zebra index directories.  So I've got to have something even more
>basic not working quite right.  I just have not been able to track it down yet.
>
>I did, just for test sake, try it as root as well.  Nothing that way either.

Out of curiosity, what does ps give you?

me at sandbox:/$ ps aux | grep zebra
koha      1419  0.0  0.0  17124   404 ?        S    Jan29   0:00 daemon
--name=koha-zebra-ctl.koha384 --errlog=/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon.err
--stdout=/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon.log
--output=/var/log/koha/koha-zebradaemon-output.log --verbose=1 --respawn
--delay=30 --user=koha.koha -- /usr/bin/zebrasrv -v none,fatal,warn -f
/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
koha      1423  0.0  0.0 103180  5284 ?        S    Jan29   0:59
/usr/bin/zebrasrv -v none,fatal,warn -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

Also, FYI we're using Zebra 2.0.44 with ICU

Good luck - Paul