[Koha] RDA questions WAS: Re: Flippin' Yanks

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Fri Oct 4 04:30:24 NZDT 2013

One can use MarcEdit to batch edit/add RDA fields to existing records. It will add 33x, 34x, 38x.  It will change 260 to 264 and it will expand some abbreviations.

One problem has arisen in 3.12.  That if you use frameworks other than default when you export your existing records to MarcEdit, have it do its stuff and them reimport them back into Koha they get reimported as the default framework.

Cecil Hillyard
Washoe County Library
Reno, Nevada