[Koha] How in koha

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 17:18:25 NZDT 2013

Hello,

I am not too sure I fully understand what you want to achieve but if you want to keep track of Students ID number why not use that as the cardnumber instead of bothering with attributes. Out of the box installation cardnumber is unique and can not be null.

Hope this helps.

Olugbenga Adara

Skype: gbengaadara
Blog: http://gbengaadara.blogspot.com