[Koha] Branchcode Error

annaneve annawest at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 06:32:06 NZDT 2013

I am hoping someone can help me fix this problem with our system. I am a
volunteer librarian at a small elementary school that switched to Koha about
a year and a half ago. I really have no support and have been trying to fix
this problem for a while but cannot figure it out. Many of the books in our
system come up with this error when they are checked out:
Software error: C4::Calendar->new(branchcode => $branchcode)
at/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Circulation.pm line 2722

I think that I have isolated it to books that under the item view do not
show a current location. Other books show the current location as the school
name. However, when I go to edit items, it does show the school name there,
so I don't see where I can edit this.

This seems to be about 50% of the books in the library! If there is another
way I can edit item location, please let me know. I am so frustrated trying
to fix this!