[Koha] Koha as a journal citation catalog

Fred King kohauser at phred.us
Tue Oct 1 07:51:10 NZDT 2013

Greetings,

> A couple of months ago, I brought up the topic of using Koha as a catalog
> of journal articles. I've been working on this ever since, and I finally
> have our system up and running. Unfortunately, it's behind a firewall so I
> can't give you a link, but I can tell you about it and post screen shots
> if there's any interest.

It looks as if there's a bit of interest in what I'm working on, so I've
uploaded my original post with some screenshots and other goodies to
   http://www.philobiblios.net/koha
I included the xsl templates that I modified, and added a .txt extension
which I hope will make downloading them easier. They're a bit messy.

Yes, the web page looks horrible. Maybe I'll be able to make it look
better someday, or if my project fits in with Koha's general scheme, I can
add it to the Wiki. No time now, though.

Fred King
kohauser at phred.us