[Koha] Search record not found

Public Library publiclibrarysdi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 05:08:00 NZDT 2013

I am currently having a problem with two records.

The records are entered correctly and can be found by performing keywords
search.

The problem is when the complete  title is entered example " Trinidad and
Tobago : terrific and tranquil " the record is not found. Removing the
space on any side of the colon, takes you directly to the record.

This is our OPAC http://www.library.dlis.gov.dm/

I have re-entered the record with the same result and have also performed a
manual zebra rebuild.

Any tips or advice would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you
--
Dominica Library and Information Service
Tel. #: 1-767-266-3341/3355
Email: publiclibrarysdi at gmail.com