[Koha] Koha Setup

Sergey Tsabolov ( aka linuxman ) sergios at greeklug.gr
Fri Nov 29 01:09:32 NZDT 2013

Hello to all,
I'm not used koha,  but I want to try it install for test in one of our
server.
Server setup with few words is :
Debian 7.0
ISP Config Control Panel
Apache
Mysql
Cgi-FCGI

All needed Servers Components is installed and working well.
Is possible to setup koha without packages, in one of virtual hosts in
Server like subdomain.domain.tld
If some one can give me some tutorial It would be nice.

Thanks

Don't send me documents in .doc , .docx, .xls, .ppt . , .pptx
Send it with ODF format : .odt , .odp , .ods or .pdf .
Try to use Open Document Format : http://el.libreoffice.org/
Save you money   &  use GNU/Linux Distro http://distrowatch.com/