[Koha] Experiences with migrating from Aleph to Koha?

Magnus Enger magnus at libriotech.no
Wed Nov 27 20:51:40 NZDT 2013

Dear Community!

I'm writing on behalf of a library that currently uses Aleph, and is a
bit curious about Koha. They want to know if there are any libraries
that have made the switch, and what the experience was like. I guess
this falls into two categories:

- How smooth was the migration?
- How big was the leap, in terms of functionality, features etc

They would also be interested in which modules of Aleph were used
before the change.

If you answer me on or off the list I will forward the answers to the
library in question, or put you in touch with them for further
communication.

Best regards,
Magnus Enger
libriotech.no