[Koha] Invitation to participate in the annual Library Automation Perceptions survey

Nathan Curulla sales at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Nov 26 08:26:40 NZDT 2013

Greetings,

I just wanted to weigh in to say that this survey is extremely important to the strength of Koha at least in the United States. Many many libraries use this survey to determine how Koha stacks up against all of the proprietary solutions, and because of the higher levels of service that is inherent with an open source product, Koha consistently stands apart both for self supported systems and those supported by a company. It is an easy way for people to see how their fellow librarians feel about the choices they made, and because this feedback has been very good, it makes more libraries want to go this route. We attempt to get as many of our customers as possible to respond to this report, not only with the hopes of getting a good response, but also so that we can identify any areas we need to work on, or what types of features need to be added to make librarians happier. Thank you for your work on this Marshall!

All the best,

-Nate