[Koha] New featur: Incremental Fine and Purchase sugestion restriction

Mike D. black23 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 22:44:53 NZDT 2013

Hello,
I agree. Our library use this model:
Circulation periods:
books period: 30 days with 2 renewals max
journals period: 14 days with 2 renewals max

Fines:
1. fine after period, price A
2. fine 30th day after 1. fine, price B
3. fine 14th day after 2. fine, price C (2x price B)
4. fine 14th day after 3. fine, price D (3x price B)
5. next fines we count per day and item.

Is here some solution? We propably can sponsor this feature, but it's
depend on price.

Mike