[Koha] Help. Hourly Loans

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Nov 22 09:38:32 NZDT 2013

> I need help, Here is my scenario. I have created authorised value for LOC
> "short Loan and item type Short Loan. I plan to set the two separate loan
> periods. One loan period should be 2 hours and the other 24 hours for the
> same item type "Short Loan" and in a location called Short Loan.

Loan periods are defined in the Administration section of the staff
client under "Circulation and fine rules."

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.12/en/patscirc.html#circfinerules

Rules can be configured according to patron, library, and item type.
It sounds like you need to define two item types (not authorised
values) and define loan rules for each of them.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries