[Koha] OPAC Search For Title In doesn't display

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Nov 21 00:40:20 NZDT 2013

It should, but it doesn't.  Here's the url of our OPAC
http://catalogue.efdss.org
If you search widdershins, you will get no results.
This comes up:
"No results found!

No results found for that in The Vaughan Williams Memorial Library,
EFDSS catalog."
But no option to search elsewhere.
We have never seen the More searches option, I didn't realize it was
there til the other day.

I've tried it in both Firefox and Chrome.  Nothing there. . .
(The display is generally a bit odd at the moment, we're working on
revamping the stylesheets)

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Fischer, Katrin
<Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de> wrote:
> Hi Elaine,
>
> it should appear in your OPAC detail pages, on the right side under "More searches" in form of a menu.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> Katrin

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler