[Koha] Fwd: [LIS-Forum] Koha and RFID users (Vinod Kumar Mishra)

Sandeep Bhavsar sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 18:55:11 NZDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [LIS-Forum] Koha and RFID users (Vinod Kumar Mishra)
To: lis-forum at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in

Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 21:52:35 +0530
From: Dhaval Kotecha <dhaval at rapidradio.co.in>

Dear Mr. Vinod Kumar Mishar,

As per your request we are listing down the projects done by RapidRadio for
various clients who use KOHA integrated with RFID. Of course there may be
other projects from other vendors which we are not aware of.

1. British Council Library -  Chennai, Delhi & Chandigarh
2. North Easter Hill University, Shillong
3. University Of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore
4. Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar (Under implementation)
5. Flame, Pune
6. Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai
7. Central Institute of Psychiatry, Ranchi

and counting..

believed to be clean.

--
*Regards *

*Sandeep Bhavsar*
B.com, M.Lib.I.Sc SET, M.Phil, American Library Association - FERA 2011
fellow
Librarian
Dr. V N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane (W) 400601
Mumbai
INDIA
Mobile : 9987049099