[Koha] Does anyone use the "Overdues with fines" report?

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Nov 20 10:52:37 NZDT 2013

BWS Johnson schreef op di 19-11-2013 om 01:11 [-0800]:
>     I try not to say this too often, but Errybody. I think any user
> that touches reports would need that particular one. The only
> situations I could think of to the contrary would be a handful of
> specials and private collections that don't charge any fines at all.

I wouldn't be so sure, I did a very quick look through the logs of some
of our fine-charging libraries so that I could get a quick and dirty
count, and only one looked like they'd seriously used it, and that was
around a month ago (my logs only go back about 5 weeks.)

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.