[Koha] Just finished Koha server - now... how to find database with barcodes for books

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:14:31 NZDT 2013

Z39.50 searches might be what you're looking for. Once you've configured some Z39.50 targets (reference servers/sources) you can query them by ISBN, title, author and more and use their catalogue entries to populate your own catalogue.

Kind regards,
Manos

Από το iPhone μου

19 Νοε 2013, 3:24 π.μ., ο/η "Allyn Baskerville" <allynb at adsne.com> έγραψε: