[Koha] Does anyone use the "Overdues with fines" report?

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:18:36 NZDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm working on rewriting Koha's accounting system, and I'm looking to find
out if anyone is currently using the "Overdues with fines" report (
aka circ/branchoverdues.pl ).

The reason I ask this is because there is a lot of code I will need to add
in order to support just this report, and it would be silly to do so if
nobody is actively using it. Conversely, removing the report would simplify
some underlying parts of Koha, which makes for a less bug-prone Koha!

Please let me know!

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info