[Koha] Data Migration from Millennium to Koha

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 18 22:23:43 NZDT 2013

Hello,
Is there any provision to export data in MARC/ISO formats or can you take your data in Excel format if yes then it is possible. However, another methods are also their through the reports generated by ILMS.

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.2/en/marceditexcel.html

On Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:30:00 +0530  wrote
>Hi all,

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction. We are looking to

replace our MillenniumILS with Koha. The main issue is removing our records

from Millennium and importing them into Koha.

Is there a company that can offer us this service?

Thank you in advance.

--

 Nasiru Yakubu

0818 747 4227