[Koha] Follow up: Emergency medical info for the Philippines

Fred King kohauser at phred.us
Sat Nov 16 04:46:57 NZDT 2013

Possibly the last I'll post on post-typhoon assistance: The Ovid/Wolters
Kluwer web site has some expert searches on medical aspects of disaster
relief. Michelle Brewer is delighted that her information is getting out
to its intended audience, and will be happy to do more. Contact her at the
address below.

--Fred