[Koha] OT: Resources for the Philippines

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 14:35:39 NZDT 2013

Thanks Fred for the heads up and information, I've posted already what you've
posted in medical librarian groups here in the Philippines. And yes our
National Library uses Koha ILS, as well as our institution, which is the
counterpart of Library of Congress in U.S. And I agree with Ms. Alice on the
gaining popularity of Koha ILS, with seminars, workshops, consultancy being
held/organized in various parts of the country. Kindest regards.