[Koha] North American Users Group

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Thu Nov 14 09:00:44 NZDT 2013

I'm fairly confident (we're hiring a new director, so somewhat
uncertain) Rolling Hills Library would be interested in sending people
to a conference. I personally don't want to be President, King or
Chairman of the Board, but I could be in charge of coffee pot operations
or something.

--
Greg Lawson
Network Administrator