[Koha] integrating KOHA with other financial system

Dennis Njuguna cknjuguna at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:22:24 NZDT 2013

Hello Team,

Im pretty new here, I have  query where I have been tasked with getting
fines from the koha system and exporting this to the existing ERP the
insitute is using, I have managed to create a sort of a bridge to export
from koha to the other database, from the database level, I am using the
table "accountsline" table and successfully took my records to the finance
ERP... the payments are done there and I need to update my koha I am
inserting back to the same table successfully but when I go to the patrons'
fines list in koha the entry  "my payment" is there but the total havent
cleared what do I need to do here.

thanks

--

Dennis K. Njuguna