[Koha] link with external url

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Tue Nov 12 00:24:21 NZDT 2013

Agreeing with Owen here, please don't put a whole HTML doc in those
customisation regions..

It looks like you've got markup problems somewhere.. If you post the opac
url here maybe one of us might help spot where the markup is failing

Martin Renvoize
Software Engineer, PTFS Europe Ltd
Skype:
Landline: 0203 286 8685