[Koha] Nagios Plugin SIP2 Check

Barry Cannon barry at oslo.ie
Fri Nov 8 08:36:27 NZDT 2013

Hello,
        I am not sure if there is any interest in this but I created a
Nagios plugin to check the status of a SIP2 server. It is derived from
another module I created, a SIP2 client, but seems to work well for what I
need.

The link is below. The plugins should work against any SIP2 compliant
server - with or without SIP authentication and/or location code
requirement etc. I have tested it against Koha, Horizon and Galaxy SIP
servers.

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Network-Protocols/*-Others/SIP2-Server-Check/details

Also, sorry if posting this type of posting is frowned upon.

Regards
Barry
http://www.oslo.ie