[Koha] Link 200$b to 942$c?

Andrea Furin andrea717furin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 04:20:56 NZDT 2013

Thanks for your reply. You are right: "koha item type" don't map material
type, so if I want  advanced searching work I have to make mandatory 200b
that in unimarc is GMD. So I have to work on two field (I've read it's
better to keep 942c mandatory), and I'm searching for a way to link the two
field for choose GMD only one time: it's possible to link two Unimarc
fields?
Tia
Andrea F.

__