[Koha] printing of certain barcodes/accession numbers

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 22:13:42 NZDT 2013

This has actually bug us since Koha 3.2, and now we have Koha 3.12. Using
default template Avery 5160 | 1 x 2-5/8 and layout DEFAULT, printing the
following barcodes 033073hp, 07776d, 028595hp we get a blank pdf after it's
exported. I've tried different combinations then but to no avail. There
could be something wrong with the barcode/s? that koha barcode tool does not
accept it? While the following barcodes: 228, 229, 230, 231, koha was able
to print. I've actually tried it too with bywaters demo. Because of this, we
instead used other ways of printing barcodes, but it would be better if we
could do it outright in Koha. Thanks in advance and more power!