[Koha] Using EasyAnalytics in Koha

Tim Skeers tim.skeers at lib.state.ia.us
Wed Nov 6 12:57:32 NZDT 2013

I am wondering if the EasyAnalytics feature only works with serials? The documentation in chapter 6, section 1.2, mentions "articles within monographs" as something that can be analyzed. We have a lot of old monographs that have been bound together for which I want to provide individual bibliographic access, and it sounded like the EasyAnalytics feature would do that. But when I import my parent and "bound in" bibs as monographs, it doesn't seem to work. I tried coding BLvl "c" for the parent and "a" for the individual titles and that didn't work either.

It only seems to work for BLvl "s" in the parent item, which also makes the record say "continuing resource" in the catalog. I don't want to code it that way, because it isn't. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim

Timothy Skeers | Cataloger | Iowa Library Services/State Library of Iowa | 1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, Iowa | 50319 | tim.skeers at lib.state.ia.us | (515) 725-0605