[Koha] koha - consortia

Kivilahti Olli-Antti olli-antti.kivilahti at jns.fi
Tue Nov 5 22:50:22 NZDT 2013

I am not 100% certain , but I think:

In Koha there is only one catalogue. Catalogue contents are not divisible by the library, but for the items such a modification can be made. So you could search for biblios and limit the availability based on the items home library.

I don't understand what is the business value for your patrons if you could limit catalog searches by a permission?

OAK