[Koha] Sql report for list of items according to shelving location

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Sat Nov 2 04:28:08 NZDT 2013

At 06:54 PM 11/1/2013 +0500, Saira Asghar wrote:
>Hello Everyone
>
>I need a report for list of items according to shelving location. If anyone
>has this kind of sql report then please send me or help me in generating
>this.

You might try:

SELECT
biblio.author,biblio.title,biblio.copyrightdate,items.barcode,items.price,items.dateaccessioned,items.location,items.booksellerid
FROM items, biblio
WHERE items.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber
AND
items.location = <<Pick your shelf (use auth. value)>>
ORDER BY biblio.author ASC

then modify to suit your own needs.

Best - Paul