[Koha] My favourite new feature coming in Pi - borrower lists!

Joel Sasse jsasse at plumcreeklibrary.net
Fri Nov 1 11:03:02 NZDT 2013

Gee, you really are excited. ;)

Joel Sasse
Plum Creek Library System

-------- Original message --------
From: Liz Rea <liz at catalyst.net.nz>
Date: 10/31/2013  4:48 PM  (GMT-06:00)
Subject: [Koha] My favourite new feature coming in Pi - borrower lists!

I was just so excited I had to share - a new feature coming in version
Pi is the addition of Borrower Lists.

It works like this:

Do a borrower search, tick off some borrowers.
Just like adding books to a list, you pick Add to -> new list
Give it a name

Then, what you can do with it - is BATCH MODIFY based on that list -
Tools -> Batch Modify Patrons -> From a List

omg. Guys, that's so cool!

What's your favourite new feature?

Liz

(sorry if this comes as a duplicate - didn't see my first message come
through so sending again, because yes, I'm "just that excited (tm).")