[Koha] [Koha-devel] opac / no results for a search

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 01:43:18 NZST 2013

Greetings,

This sounds like my indexing problem that I had last night. I had just done
a fresh git install with ICU selected, and despite having zebra reindexed
and having correct permissions (I had two files, which I had to fix, but
nothing really wrong), search was always returning no results. Of course, my
default settings are MARC21, which may differ from your settings. I just
thought I'd throw this comment out, since it could be related.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett