[Koha] Millenium to Koha Data Migration

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed May 29 20:19:21 NZST 2013

* Fabio T. (fabio.tian at gmail.com) wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to set up a migration from Millennium to Koha and I've quickly
> learned that it's a hard task. I stumbled upon the Koha-migration-toolbox
> repository ( https://www.gitorious.org/koha-toolbox - thank you very much
> for your work!) but, as I know Millennium just a little, I'd really like to
> better understand the workflow and which are the scripts to be used for each
> step (I'm sorry but I felt a bit lost in that Gitorious source tree).
>
> Could anyone help me please?

Hi Fabio

This branch is a little more up to date
https://www.gitorious.org/+catalyst-koha/koha-toolbox/catalyst-koha-migration-toolbox

https://www.gitorious.org/+catalyst-koha/koha-toolbox/catalyst-koha-migration-toolbox/trees/master/migration/Millenium

Are the Millenium scripts, these are only for loading the data into
Koha, you would have to figure out how to get the data out obviously.

It looks like there are just scripts for serials, and acquisitions in
there.

And it looks like they expect csv files.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.