[Koha] Debian Wheezy

kazi nomankazidu at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 16:21:43 NZST 2013

Dear Community,

How r u all. I upgraded Squzee to Wheezy well with koha 3.10.5. But when I
upgraded koha-3.10 to 3.12 , its all features loaded well, and when indexing
(rebuild zebra) is run, it looks works well. But the thing is when I search
on opac or staff interface, it does not show results.

After that when it (search) does not work well, I did fresh install of
Wheezy, still the same problem arises.

Could anyone please help me out what the problem is on.

With regards,
Kazi