[Koha] Catalogue Records & Holdings Records Disappearing

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed May 22 23:27:36 NZST 2013

Hi Joel,

is it possible someone accidentally deleted the items and the record? I think the subscription would be deleted if the record was.
If you are familiar with SQL you could try and check the deleteditems/deletedbiblio table for your barcodes and biblionumber.

It's really hard to tell from far what might have happened.

Which version of Koha are you using?

Katrin