[Koha] Live DVD (Was: Master-password (katikoan) and Live-DVD

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:34:03 NZST 2013

Dear Friends,
We can leave unhealthy  arguments on Live DVD.
We can submit the Official Live DVD to users, its their freedom to use for
what purpose.
They have freedom to accept or reject it.
I strongly believe that, Live DVD can provide an opportunity to try Koha
for newbies.
Please forgive me if my words hurt anyone.

I finished Koha 3.12 Live DVD making.
I have still doubt where I host this to make available to Koha users.
Nobody from developing team given an answer.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Mahatma Gandhi University Library