[Koha] Live DVD (Was: Master-password (katikoan) and Live-DVD

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:29:17 NZST 2013

Like I said before, after learning about Koha and linux using the Live DVD
first Mizstik's *Koha Live* CD then Vimal Kumar's. After doing several
installations and gaining enough confidence and experience I am able to
install Koha in most linux distros. I remember the embarrassment of asking
for a Live DVD at KohaCon12 during the Hackfest! All this is behind me now.
At my institution, Charles Lwanga College of Education in Southern Zambia
we now have Koha 3.12 in Debian Wheezy which I installed with no problems
at all except for tinymce2 that Koha grumbled about but was able to install
from http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/tinymce2 and then
ftp.uk.debian.org/debian<http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/t/tinymce2/tinymce2_2.1.3-1_all.deb>
afterwards
installed the tinymce2 deb package using GDebi package installer.

--
Charles Lwanga College of Education,
P. O. Box 660193,

Mobile: +26 0979 869471