[Koha] Can't add items in public lists any more...‏

Sonia Padrun sonia.padrun at anu.edu.au
Wed May 22 14:54:30 NZST 2013

Dear Marcel and everyone else

Thanks for your help. I am sorry I had some problems with my previous email address, that's why I use another one now. But that's the same me who asked for help about the lists. :)

First, sorry I forgot to mention our koha version. It is 3.10.05 (I know there is a new release, but well it will have to wait...).
Thanks to your help with the mysql queries, I managed to modify the access to these public lists and now we can add items again. It is not perfect, as I would rather use an easy (not-geek) interface -- not being too shell friendly myself. But still it works, and that's a great relief.

Now I will try to modify the list owner with the same kind of mysql queries.

Many many thanks!

Sonia.