[Koha] Changing language

Lars J. Helbo lars at helbo.org
Wed May 22 03:40:40 NZST 2013

If i have more than one language installed and allow the user to change
the language, I will get a link for each language at the bottom og the
screen. When I click this link changelanguage.pl is executed. I have an
installation, where this fails. No matter how often I press this link,
the language will remain english.

I presume it tries to change the language, fails and then returns to
default (english).

I am now trying to find out, why it fails. Is the selected language
written in some kind of configuration-file? One of my ideas is that
changelanguage.pl does not have the needed permissions to write to this
file.
--
Venlig hilsen
Lars J. Helbo