[Koha] Koha training

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 16 07:37:10 NZST 2013

* lankanatha (lankanatha at gmail.com) wrote:
> Hi,
> anyone knows koha workshop or training program in new Zealand.
> Thanks

Catalyst do offer training, around a lot of Open Source, from right
back at
http://catalyst.net.nz/news/introduction-to-koha

Through to advanced training. We recently finished some advanced
training with some experienced Koha librarians.

Some of the recent other open source training we have done is
http://catalyst.net.nz/Trainingnews

For Koha training we can and have offered tailored sessions, part of
all the migrations we do include training of course. But we have done
traning for people who self host their own Koha. Including from the
Solomon islands.

If you want any more information, feel free to email me off list.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack
Catalyst IT Ltd.