[Koha] Kohacon13 Registration

Keener, Nancy NKeener at washoecounty.us
Wed May 8 02:53:38 NZST 2013

Hello Charles.  I am sorry you are having trouble registering.  My person handling the reservations is on vacation.  We have discovered that the auto response is not working.  I will look at the new registrations and will send you a confirmation when he returns.  I t may be two weeks.  I will also send everyone who has registered so far a confirmation email.

Nancy Keener
Systems Librarian
I.T.O.S.C. Chair
KohaCon 13 Chair