[Koha] Opac can't show non-latin characters correctly

Layale Bassil lb26 at aub.edu.lb
Wed May 8 00:38:47 NZST 2013

Hello Peter,

Were you able to solve the below problem? Well I am facing this same problem with Arabic text... when the "refine your search" is used, the search returns no resutls while when searching in other areas like "Cataloging", results were returned.

Any suggestion on how to fix this problem?

Another thing, some Arabic text is split and doesn't correctly show; though I read that Koha supports Arabic characters.

Regards,
Thanks.