[Koha] Koha 3.10.5 released

w h watch.hill at gmail.com
Fri May 3 02:59:40 NZST 2013

I am running a couple of squeeze virtual machines under Windows 7.

Machine 42:

was at 3.10.2
ran synaptic interface and was told 3.10.3 was available.
did not update.
ran Mark's suggestion.
many non-captured messages appeared.

ran synaptic and it still wanted to update 3.10.3
I allowed update and it was not able to update from 3.10.2 to 3.10.3
because 3.10.3 was not found.

I also received messages about unsupported software wanting to be installed.

I used synaptic to uninstall 3.10.2

ran wget -O- http://debian.koha-community.org/koha/gpg.asc | sudo apt-key add -
ran synaptic and intalled 3.10.5
it seems to go ok
created a two instances
now I have a 3.10.5 to play with and see if the problems of 3.10.3 still exist.
however, I am not confident in the integrety of the machine after
running Mark's suggestion

Machine 22:

is at 3.10.3
ran apt-cache policy koha-common
here are the results:

root at debian:/home/xxx# apt-cache policy koha-common
koha-common:
  Installed: 3.10.03-1

  Candidate: 3.10.03-1
  Version table: