[Koha] Index not rebuilding with -z option

sheldon_tappin thecarterii at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:46:56 NZDT 2013

Chris Cormack-6 wrote
> On 22 March 2013 16:25, sheldon_tappin <

> thecarterii@

> > wrote:
>>

>> Chris Cormack-6 wrote
>>> You somehow have the nozebra systempreference set perhaps? Check in
>>> searching, or localuse .. or in the database itself
>>
>> We turned it off from the database level. The value of NoZebra is set to
>> 0
>>

> You just turned it off now? Or it was already off?
>
> If you turned it off now, did it fix the problem? Check the zebraqueue
> table for entries where done = 0

It was turned off way before we began the zebra index.

We noticed that if we change a value in the zebraqueue to zero (0)  it
automatically turns to one (1).
If we add a record and it's before the time for automatic incremental index
which is 10 minutes by default, the value in the zebraqueue table is still
1.

There is no value in that table that is (0). I think that is why we cannot
rebuild with the -z option, but I may be wrong.

Sheldon