[Koha] How to link Koha with another software

Bornwell Matembudze bornie21 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 00:56:27 NZDT 2013

First you need to match the fields required in Koha and those that are available on your Filemaker Pro database then write a SQL Statement that inserts the matching columns into the borrowers table. Remember to put in defaults for fields like branchcode, password, categorycode, etc. You can then try using triggers that update the borrowers database every time there is an update/insert to the Filemaker Pro database.

Thank You

Bornwell Matembudze

Mutare Teachers College

IT Support Technician