[Koha] Person contact in KOHA

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Mon Mar 25 20:42:41 NZDT 2013

Hagar,

Hager Braham schrieb am 25.03.2013
> I am looking to have a contact person I can ask some questions about KOHA.

The name is Koha. Koha is a word, not an acronym. If you are looking
for answers to general questions about Koha, you might want to check
http://koha-community.org/support/. You could

- read the manual at http://koha-community.org/documentation/
- ask questions on this mailing list
- ask questions on IRC
Keep in mind all people helping are volunteers.

If you are looking for personal assistance you might prefer paid
support. There are several companies around the world that provide
support for Koha, see http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/

> I checked many discussions lists and it is difficult to find a person who
> is in charge.

Koha is an international free software project. There are a lot of
people that are in charge of different things. What exactly are you
looking for?

-- Mirko