[Koha] How to link Koha with another software

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 14:03:23 NZDT 2013

Dear all

We have got a user database with lots of other things (invoices etc) on Filemaker Pro, in one part of our organisation. We would like to automatically link that user database with our Koha patrons database -- so when we update the user database on Filemaker it automatically updates our  Koha patrons database.  Does that exist?  I tried to look for it in the manual (and other places online) but I probably don't look for the right words, I am not sure what to search...

Cheers,

Sonia.