[Koha] RDA changes to biblio

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Mar 19 10:33:58 NZDT 2013

* Hillyard, Cecil (CHillyard at washoecounty.us) wrote:
> Is the RDA framework included in 3.10?  3.12?

Cecil

You can simply grab the file from the wiki (or the articles framework
if you wanted) and use the import tool from within Koha to add it.

You don't have to wait for it to be bundled, it probably won't be for
a little bit, since currently there is still changes going on, and as
far as I can tell not much useful to be gained cataloguing in RDA.

Certainly not for library users, however if you want to, you can use
the framework so the data is stored, and if some day someone comes up
with a way to actually make that useful to library patrons then you
will be all set :-)

Chris

> Thanks,
> Cecil Hillyard