[Koha] Koha 3.12-alpha and RM newsletter

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon Mar 18 04:40:30 NZDT 2013

Greetings!

This morning I released Koha 3.12-alpha to the world. Release notes are at
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=misc/release_notes/release_notes_3_12_0.txt;h=5d83eff7674cf9d14d655eff8576baba4f32f50e;hb=HEAD

The tarball is available at
http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.12.00-alpha.tar.gz and a Debian
package will follow in the squeeze-dev distribution of the
debian.koha-community.org repo sometime soon.

If you have a spare server you use for testing, please consider testing
this release. The more it's tested, and the more bugs are located and
fixed, the more stable the final release will be.

And, while we're on the subject of testing, there are lots of patches on
Bugzilla that need to be signed off:
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=Needs%20Signoff&sharer_id=1

Sign off on a patch, get immortalized in the Koha release notes!

Finally, you might be interested to know that I wrote an RM newsletter:
http://koha-community.org/quarterly-missive-3-12-rm-2/

Regards,
Jared Camins-Esakov

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/