[Koha] Cannot find items after update

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:22:05 NZDT 2013

Greetings,

This is where I would recommend using 'screen'.
$ sudo apt-get install screen
$ screen
[ nice junk explaining things ]
[Oops! Disconnect ]
$ screen -r
[ This is for resuming it. ]
$ exit
[ screen will clear ]
$ exit
[ you will be logged out ]

man screen for more information on how to use screen.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett